Multiple dropped calls
Donna2820
Enthusiast - Level 1

My husband will drop calls many times during one conversation. I rarely drop calls and am in the same location, same house. I gave him my phone that rarely dropped calls and it dropped them multiple times the first day he used it. He rarely drops calls outside our home. He has an iPhone 5S which recently replaced an iPhone 4. We shut the phone down to get some down time for it and are waiting to see the outcome. Does he have an electrical issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Multiple dropped calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's figure out what's going on, Donna2820! What zip code are you in? It is odd that your husband dropped calls on your phone, which has not had a problem before. Did he just borrow your phone, or did you switch it over to his number? Did his issue with dropped calls begin recently, or has it been going on for quite some time?

MichelleH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Donna2820
Enthusiast - Level 1

We live in 13459. This has been going on for quite a while. The phone was ported to him yesterday.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Donna, We are here to help and stop the dropped calls. You have 4g coverage in 13459. You stated that the phone was ported to him. Is this a new line with Verizon Wireless? Was his number with another carrier? What kind of signal does he see after the call drops? Please let us know.

JacobV_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes