Music speed
Madebbie

Hello there, I have an IPhone 6S and I’ve notice over the last, almost year by now, that my newer downloaded music plays either super fast or super slow. I’ve not even upgraded to IOS 12.4 Bc I am leery of what other “oddities” I might incur. Any thoughts? And I’m NOT interested in upgrading to a new phone. Happy with what I have. I’m not a huge texter or social media buff. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Music speed
bearone21
Legend

depends which ios you're using, upgrading may resolve the issue.

0 Likes
Re: Music speed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, Madebbie! I can certainly understand the importance of having a working device that runs to your expectations. As a consumer myself this is extremely essential for my everyday use as well. As bearone21 mentioned, upgrading to the latest software is highly recommended as this may help patch up any software defects your device may have. Before we have you potentially update, can you please explain a little further of what you meant when you said that your music plays super fast of super slow? Do you have issues with other applications on your device? What is the remaining storage and capacity that your device currently has? You can locate this information by navigating to your settings>general>iPhone storage.

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes