My account 2yr contract ends in Nov 29th 2014, however, i want an iphone. Should i buy it paying it in full 750 dollars or just pay 299 tax and make another 2 yr contract? The reason im asking is im leaving US by May 2015. How much EFT will cost by Ma
kiyoungtack1

My account 2yr contract ends in Nov 29th 2014, however, i want an iphone.

Should i buy it paying it in full 750 dollars or just pay 299+tax and make another 2 yr contract?

The reason im asking is im leaving US by May 2015. How much EFT will cost by May 2015? Do I have to return the device as well? or i can keep the device?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My account 2yr contract ends in Nov 29th 2014, however, i want an iphone. Should i buy it paying it in full 750 dollars or just pay 299 tax and make another 2 yr contract? The reason im asking is im leaving US by May 2015. How much EFT will cost b
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

kiyoungtack1,

You have asked a great question! It is your choice how you would like to go about purchasing the iPhone. Do you currently have an iPhone? If so you can trade in your current iPhone and put it towards the purchase of the new iPhone 6 or 6 Plus at full retail pricing. http://bit.ly/GGnDDC Have you checked to see if you are eligible for Early Edge? If you would like us to investigate further into which option would be the most cost efficient to you please private message me so we can review further.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My account 2yr contract ends in Nov 29th 2014, however, i want an iphone. Should i buy it paying it in full 750 dollars or just pay 299 tax and make another 2 yr contract? The reason im asking is im leaving US by May 2015. How much EFT will cost b
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

kiyoungtack1,

You have asked a great question! It is your choice how you would like to go about purchasing the iPhone. Do you currently have an iPhone? If so you can trade in your current iPhone and put it towards the purchase of the new iPhone 6 or 6 Plus at full retail pricing. http://bit.ly/GGnDDC Have you checked to see if you are eligible for Early Edge? If you would like us to investigate further into which option would be the most cost efficient to you please private message me so we can review further.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes