My iPhone 4S SMS messaging problem
Austin_A2014

So yesterday I was just about to reply to a text I received from a friend when I tried sending it would not go through the little exclamation mark came up and I even tried calling the number it immediately said something about phone being disconnected even though I know it is not after having a face to face discussion with that person. I know my number is not blocked because there was no time for them to block it and she said it isn't blocked as we see each other everyday. I did send a message from my iPad 2 using iMessage that worked and went through. For my phone I tried soft reset network reset along with the *228 option 1. I erased the number and added it manually even added the +1 in front of the number, tried a group SMS  still no change it is very frustrating!!! Please respond back @verizon so I can get this taken care of.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 4S SMS messaging problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is quite a head scratcher, Austin_A2014. It sounds like both devices are iPhones. Did you get the option to 'Try Again'?Try resetting your Network Settings. Here are the instructions..http://tinyurl.com/avvscsj
Please let me know if this helps. I look forward to hearing back from you.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes