My iPhone 5 Order
luapasivad123

I just recently ordered an iPhone 5 with Verizon for full retail, and, as of today at least, it's still processing, and tells me to just check back tomorrow. Is this normal?? Or is there something possibly wrong with my order/the iPhone 5 is backordered? Calling them isn't really an option unless it takes TOO long because I bought it for my mom, who is the account holder, and it's supposed to be a surprise for her birthday. Any help or stories about past experiences are appreciated. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 5 Order
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

You're pretty vague. you "just recently" ordered the phone. If by there you mean a couple days then it's probably still in process. if it has been over a week then you may want to call to check. Don't forget about the holiday last week so that would delay the processing.

if you ordered it through verizon then you had to have her information to be able to order it under her account right? If you just ordered it not attached to an account then you should have received an order/tracking, etc #.

0 Likes
luapasivad123

Sorry about the vagueness. I ordered it Friday with overnight shipping. It's still processing right now. I have all the info for the phone, and the account it was bought on, but when I call Verizon, they require the account holder to get any info. Thanks for any more help you can give.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That sounds like a great birthday present luapasivad123! There haven't been any delays reported on the iPhone 5 recently, so I hope you've been able to get the iPhone by now. You mentioned you had ordered the phone Friday 11/23, so depending on the time it was ordered it may not have shipped out until Monday 11/26. You can always check the status of an order here http://bit.ly/rqEisu with the order number. As long as you provided a valid email address during the order, we'll reach out to you by email if there's trouble with the order or with a tracking number when it's available.

If you still haven't received the phone by now though, please follow and driect message me the mobile # it was ordered on as well as a contact # I can reach you at.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes