My iPhone 5S can't find and does not connect to wifi networks. Occasionally will connect for a few minutes but then drops and won't connect or find wifi network again
mybobbi

A

Any ideas why my iPhone 5s won't connect to wifi networks. Sometimes does find the networks and others finds them, connects for a few then drops

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My iPhone 5S can't find and does not connect to wifi networks. Occasionally will connect for a few minutes but then drops and won't connect or find wifi network again., My iPhone 5S can't find and does not connect to wifi networks. Occasionally will
Weth
Legend

You do not say if you tried any diagnostic steps yet. The first thing to do is to do a reset or reboot of the phone. This does not erase anything on the phone and is akin to completely shutting the phone off and then a fresh reboot.

First close all apps - double click on the home button and whisk away the apps toward the top of the phone to close the app.

Now press the home button once to go back to the regular menu screen

No press and hold the home button and the sleep/wake button the the top right side together for 10 seconds. The phone will turn off and reboot.

See if that fixes it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 5S can't find and does not connect to wifi networks. Occasionally will connect for a few minutes but then drops and won't connect or find wifi network again., My iPhone 5S can't find and does not connect to wifi networks. Occasionally will
Weth
Legend

You do not say if you tried any diagnostic steps yet. The first thing to do is to do a reset or reboot of the phone. This does not erase anything on the phone and is akin to completely shutting the phone off and then a fresh reboot.

First close all apps - double click on the home button and whisk away the apps toward the top of the phone to close the app.

Now press the home button once to go back to the regular menu screen

No press and hold the home button and the sleep/wake button the the top right side together for 10 seconds. The phone will turn off and reboot.

See if that fixes it.

0 Likes