We are here to clear up any confusion there maybe. For any iPhone order the phone must be shipped to the billing address that we have on file. This is for your security. Did you reorder your device and provide billing information to the representative on the phone when you called in?
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
I'm not sure what you are offering here. The phone was ordered and billing address was used. This order was canceled. What would be different this time other than the additional 2 months to get the device? Who's to say that won't also be cancelled? Please read before posting.
I see a reoccurring theme here. My pre-order was canceled as well. I pre-ordered at 3 AM (PST) Sep 12 and was confirmed a delivery date of Sep 19. On Wed Sep 17 at 6 AM (PST), I received an email stating that my pre-order was cancelled without explaining the reason. When I called in to customer service, I was told that fraud cancelled my order. I too was shipping the phone to my billing address. The customer service agent told me that the fraud department tried contacting me. I had no Email, missed Phone Call, or Text Message stating that my order was going to be cancelled. From reading other posts, it appears that other individuals did receive some sort of contact. Was there anyone else that didn't receive any kind of notification? I normally don't get up at 3 AM to order a phone but my current phone is on the frits. The customer service agent was more than willing to reorder the phone for a mid-October delivery (a month later than the original delivery date). I think I'll have to start shopping around for other carriers to see what's available. Frustrating experience.
I apologize for any confusion in my post. I was asking if you had reordered the device and provided them with credit card information. This would mean that you had placed the order a second time. Did they advise of why the original order was canceled?
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
The original order was canceled and a new one was placed. How or why depends on who I talk to at verizon. The second order was being shipped to the hotel that I am now checked out of. I obviously won't be here in 2 months. I did not set up the second order I don't really know what happened. I was emailed a new confirmation and the one I had showed cancelled. The new order that was placed appeared to be a copy of the first other than shipping info. At this rate, I will be very hesitant to order anything from verizon. I'll just see when apple can get me a phone. (Unlikely to be verizon)
I'm sorry to learn of all of these circumstances surrounding the order for your phone! Have you placed a new order yet? I've sent you a Direct Message so we can get to the bottom of this
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
To all of the verizon reps replying and messaging. Please read the issues and let me know what service you are offering. What is it you are trying to help with? I have spoken to numerous CS reps on the phone and they said nothing could be done. At this point it's kind if irritating to waste time explaining the debacle over and over again. Unless their is a potential solution for me, I'd prefer not to help troubleshoot internal issues any longer.
I am about to cancel both lines of services. I just received an email to confirm that my iPhone 6 PLUS pre-order has been cancelled. I didn't cancel it. There's no issue with the billing address. I don't understand what the hell is going on. Then I call and they are closed! Who closes at 11pm in customer service these days? I am upset!
So I'm right there with you, and have spent many days and nights talking with close to 10 people totaling 12+ hours.
My story seems to be much like many of y'all...
1. Ordered iphone 6 64GB Gold on 9/15. Receive confirmation and receipt that says delivery on 9/29. Days go by..no tracking number no device.
2. Call and ask what went wrong give them my information, it doesn't seem to be in this persons system, so I get moved around, and told that it would be escalated and a tracking number would be emailed shortly.
3. Days go by, nothing. I call back and exchange phone calls and emails with this person (the nicest person I've spoken to) and emailed my receipt. He emails the warehouse and puts in a jump the line and it should be there asap.
4. Nothing comes, emails exchanged, more phone calls to try and get anyone to tell me SOMETHING. I'm told that the order was canceled, but gave me no reason as to why. I replace the order just trying to make the issue go away.
5.No tracking number, no confirmation. Call back, and I'm told I'm at the back of the line and I should receive it on 10/14. No one seems to care that I have a receipt that says I should have received the device on launch day.
6. Today 10/10 I call since there is no tracking number and would think it would need to ship to be here by this magic 10/14 date now. Turns out no one can find my order number and there was a "glitch" in the system where it generated two purchase numbers. So that's right you guessed it, in order to try and get a phone we have to CANCEL this order again because it sees two confirmation numbers. So now I canceled another time, placed ANOTHER purchase with no idea when it will ship. The best someone could do was a jump the line (like I haven't heard that one before).
At the end of the day I've spent so much time and energy to be told nothing and no at Verizon really seems to care that I have a a receipt from 9/15 that shows a 9/29 delivery date. "System error, sorry" I've never had such a terrible experience with a company and being pushed off from one person to another with representatives just telling me anything to try and make me shut up. Still no answers...
I have given up. I get emails from Verizon Reps that promise the world just to take up alot of my time and ultimately make things up that never come to fruition.Or the few rare honest ones, just apologize and say there is nothing to be done. I am way to busy to deal with this anymore. I wish you guys better luck than I had.