My iPhone 6 is not receiving cellular signal. I have removed and replaced the sim card as well as every technique listed in the troubleshooting instructions.
JHall82

My iPhone 6 is not receiving cellular signal.  It states that it is constantly searching, so it is not connecting to a cellular network at all.  I have removed/replaced the sim card as well as every technique listed in the troubleshooting instructions.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 6 is not receiving cellular signal. I have removed and replaced the sim card as well as every technique listed in the troubleshooting instructions.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jennifer, we have to get your phone back up and running. How long has this been happening? Is there any physical damage to your phone? So that we can help get to the bottom of this Please send us a private message by visiting our Facebook page or sending us a DM to ______@VZWSupport on Twitter. This way we can further assist you.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 6 is not receiving cellular signal. I have removed and replaced the sim card as well as every technique listed in the troubleshooting instructions.
JHall82

This at first happened intermittently, but would be resolved if I did a hard reset.  However, this time it has not received signal for about 4 days. There is not damage to my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's certainly odd! What zip code are you located in? We greatly appreciate everything that you've done.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes