My iPhone 6 will not receive text messages from Sprint or Republic Wireless users. In addition, when my husband calls my cell phone it doesn't ring, but goes automatically into voicemail indicating that the RW customer isn't available.
AMF2

My iPhone 6 isn't receiving text messages from Sprint users (hence, Republic Wireless users.)  I ported my number from Republic Wireless.  The porting was done last night.  However, when my husband calls my cell it doesn't ring, but goes into voicemail automatically.  He gets a message indicating the Republic Wireless customer isn't available.  I can receive calls and text from Verizon users.  Can you help me figure out what is wrong?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 6 will not receive text messages from Sprint or Republic Wireless users. In addition, when my husband calls my cell phone it doesn't ring, but goes automatically into voicemail indicating that the RW customer isn't available.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to get you up and running at optimal performance, AMF2! At times a port can take longer to fully complete. I would suggest inquiring about the status with our Port Team at 888-844-7095 if still needed.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 6 will not receive text messages from Sprint or Republic Wireless users. In addition, when my husband calls my cell phone it doesn't ring, but goes automatically into voicemail indicating that the RW customer isn't available.
AMF2

I called the number provided. They said the porting of my number was complete. What is the next step?

Ana Maria

"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1Thess 5:16-18

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
AMF2, Thanks for taking this step to check on your port status. Since the Port In process, completed, have you restarted your iPhone 6? Please try Resetting the Network settings: http://spr.ly/65804Yr8 change? Are any text or calls going to your previous provider device?
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes