My iphone se (2020) does not have the voicemail feature
kylezoelch

I have had apple phones for about 10 years now and i love them. Setting up voicemail has always been very easy, Ive always just clicked on the "phone" icon and then the voicemail button and its very simple. However I bought my new iphone s.e. about a month ago and i still havent been able to set voicemail up at all. Thats very frustrating seeing as how my phone and voicemail is crucial to my business. I called verizon for tech support and they tried to help but they couldnt figure it out, they referred me to apple for tech support. apple didnt know how to fix it either.

is the voicemail problem fixable or should i just ask verizon to give me another iphone s.e.?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iphone se (2020) does not have the voicemail feature
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that you are able to use you voicemail. Are you able to access voicemail by dialing *86?

0 Likes
Re: My iphone se (2020) does not have the voicemail feature
scrutchfield

Having same issue.  Voicemail worked fine until tech reset my default settings and now I can record voicemail or set to custom or dial *86 and set up and still my calls are getting answered as my voicemail has not been set up.   what do I need to do?

0 Likes