My iphone6 is dead slow and spins forever to load a page, calls get dropped consistently at home and office. I haven’t had any issues with ATT but after I have recent switched over to Verizon thinking this would be much superior in signal and service but
LNreddy

My iphone6 is dead slow and spins forever to load a page, calls get dropped consistently at home and office. I haven’t had any issues with ATT but after I have recent switched over to Verizon thinking this would be much superior in signal and service but it happen the other way. I have called Verizon customer service but nothing got resolved. To my strange they ask where did you get the device from ?. Though this was bought from Verizon it could not recognize the device. They ask me IMIE and serial numbers and nothing get changed. I am thinking to go back att if this not solved. Please let me know if something need to be done in phone settings…(I did all as suggested by Verizon guys!). My zip code is 03110.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iphone6 is dead slow and spins forever to load a page, calls get dropped consistently at home and office. I haven’t had any issues with ATT but after I have recent switched over to Verizon thinking this would be much superior in signal and service
Jamiek66
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good luck, I just posted about the same issue and it seems to be a nationwide problem.  I've had Verizon for over a decade and I've never had an issue.  Now, with my iPhone 6 and the newest two iOS updates, the phone basically won't work.  I can't do anything that includes data and texts barely go through...and 9 out of 10 calls drop.