My new iphone 6 plus won't stay connected to the internet
givnmegryhr

I rebooted my phone, reset the internet connection several times, and rebooted my wireless router and it still won't stay connected. Now what?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My new iphone 6 plus won't stay connected to the internet
Snn5
Legend

Can you go to the wifi settings and select your network and "forget" that network?  Are you on the latest update?  What version of iOS are you using? 

From another source:

Others have found that heading into Privacy > Location Services > System Settings (all the way down at the bottom > and turning off Wi-Fi Networking did the trick.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Is there a specified time that the phone disconnects from the WiFI?  Do you have "keep awake" set for wifi when in sleep or other power saving modes?

0 Likes
givnmegryhr

No specific time. It started happening a few days ago. I don't even know where to find the power saving modes or if I have a keep awake setting for wifi. Where is that?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Can you go to the wifi settings and select your network and "forget" that network?  Are you on the latest update?  What version of iOS are you using? 

From another source:

Others have found that heading into Privacy > Location Services > System Settings (all the way down at the bottom > and turning off Wi-Fi Networking did the trick.

0 Likes