Adriana0131

Im having trouble sending and receiving calls

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone cant receive calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Adriana0131,

Having a working phone is definitely important so I completely understand your concern. Let's work together and get to the bottom of this.

When did this issue start? What happens when you try placing a call? Where is this happening? Which iPhone do you have?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
musicmom1977

I am also having this trouble! I have a 4s it will call out and receive but the other person cannot hear me!!!  This is the second 4s I've had in a year.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

musicmom1977,

I am sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your device. We definitely want you to have a phone that you can have a full conversation on. Did you have the exact same issue with your previous device? Did anything change, update, or download onto your deivce around the time this issue started? If you try to use a voice memo or any other recording aspect of your device does it record audio?

LindseyT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes