My phone has an issue where it keeps clicking randomly all over the screen every time I unlock it. The phone is completely unusable, so how do I fix this?
MoFreij

I purchased this iPhone 6+ during winter of 2014, so I don't believe it should have any issues. This Model is the 64GB model. I'm using the standard iPhone charger in a standard US outlet. Nothing was downloaded out of the app store.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone has an issue where it keeps clicking randomly all over the screen every time I unlock it. The phone is completely unusable, so how do I fix this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MoFreij,

That definitely sounds like a frustrating issue. We're eager to take a look and find out what could be causing that screen malfunction.

When exactly did this begin? Does tihs only occur when unlocking the phone? Does there appear to be any water damage or condensation present on the device?

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My phone has an issue where it keeps clicking randomly all over the screen every time I unlock it. The phone is completely unusable, so how do I fix this?
MoFreij

This began on Friday of last week.

There is no water damage, and the phone breaks when I unlock it, and after that, even while it's still on the lock screen, it breaks.

0 Likes
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

Maybe if you reset back to factory settings that might help. If not you need a replacement.

0 Likes
tpaullin

Mine is doing the same thing. Going to the Verizon store tomorrow to get it replaced.

0 Likes