My phone will not turn on.
Janae_

I have been having issues with an increasingly short battery life this past week. Now the last few days my phone will randomly shut off and not go back on or show any signs of being plugged in or anything. When it randomly turns on it works for a short while, the battery drains much too fast and then shuts off again. I am not near a Verizon store and have no way to call them either. I am traveling and need my phone to work.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone will not turn on.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Janae',

Providing you with superior service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your iPhone but we will work to get this resolved for you. Are you using the original charger that came with your phone? When the device is charging, does it take a long time to charge or does it ever get really warm?

CandiceH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My phone will not turn on.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Janae', You came to the right place. I know how important it is to have a working phone, especially if you are traveling. Have you installed any new applications recently? Is the software up to date? Are all the applicatipons up to date?

GersonG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes