My voicemail is prompting callers to put in my telephone number before accessing my voicemail?
LARYDER
0 Likes
Re: My voicemail is prompting callers to put in my telephone number before accessing my voicemail?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like your voicemail isn't setup correctly. Did you recently switch phone OS types? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: My voicemail is prompting callers to put in my telephone number before accessing my voicemail?
ScarletKnightrose

I am having the EXACT same issue with mine as well. Verizon didn't seem to understand what I was saying. I'm not getting ANY voicemails now because nobody knows/wants to put in my phone number to leave a message. 

0 Likes
ScarletKnightrose

I took mine to the newest update of 15 and it's still doing it. Verizon has no idea what I'm talking about when I say that it's making people put my phone number in. I've never had that issues and it would ALWAYS go directly to my phone. NOT me having to call in to retrieve my voicemails 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ScarletKnightrose, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I want to make sure that your callers are able to leave you a voicemail. How long has this been going on? Have there been any changes to your phone since this started becoming an issue? Please keep us posted. -Kevin

0 Likes