My wife gets an email, and I don't
bomani1
Enthusiast - Level 3

You will like this one. I got up on 9/14, and ordered my i5, at 6am, and my wife got up, and ordered at 6;45am. What is going on here lol. She gets an email with Fedex tracking this morning at7am, and I'm still waiting.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My wife gets an email, and I don't
cpdubes
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't believe there is any rhyme or reason to these shipping notifications. I just think its like pulling raffle tickets out of a hat. I ordered my black 32G phone right on the stroke of midnight, Pacific time, my credit card was charged today and I have yet to get a shipping email either. I live in LA which has a location number of W779001 and a couple of others on this board in the same area have received their email notices. So I'm thinking its completely arbitrary when you'll be getting your confirmation.

0 Likes
grammieandgracie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I, like you stayed up all night on the husband.13/14th night. I got a confirmation email stating the iphone for me and the Droid Razor Maxx for my husband. (His first smart phone and Motorola man) would be shipped on or before the 21st. Then I was told by a Verizon rep, that they would ship together, since they were on the same order. Well, my husband got his today, and my credit card was charged for both of them. I had spoken to a VWZ rep on Sat. She said they had all been pushed back to the 28th. I called today and said how can you charge my credit card foe something that has not shipped. She looked into it and said it shipped today with a 21st delivery date. She gave me a tracking # with Fed EX and sure enough it was there. Supposed to be overnight shipping, but they put a note to Fed Ex to deliver the 21st! SOOOO stupid. My husbands came overnight. They are just holding on to it for no reason. I REALLY need it tomorrow, as I have to go 300 miles over the mountain passes by myself to my Dr. 's in Denver. (MY Droid X is dying and only works some of the time) Anyway I would suggest calling #611 and just say billing as  your reason for calling and then tell them about you and your wife's times of order and ask where is my order? Also,  check your credit card on line to see if it has been charged for your phone,  if it has, it should be shipped. Hope this helps! Best of luck to both of you with this debacle .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi bomani1,

I apologize for the confusion and the delay! I am confident that both you and your wife are now exploring the features of your new device! Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks for your involvement in our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes