NFL Mobile app not able to watch games
mdp2782

I am trying to use the NFL mobile app to watch games.  I am a More Everything subscriber and the primary user on the account but it is not letting me watch any games as it is supposed to.  I have logged in off wifi and on the Verizon Network.  I have deleted and reinstalled the app.  Every time I click on a game it says I need to subscribe to NFL game pass for $99.99 on both my iPad and iPhone 6.  When I try to use the NFL network on my iPad it says I need to put in my cable provider.  The games and the NFL Network are both supposed to be part of my plan.  It's preseason now but the regular season is coming.  How can I fix this? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile app not able to watch games
Weth
Legend

Did you register/login to the app? 

0 Likes
CKoebs

I am having the same issue. I have sent the text message numerous times to activate/certify the account however I can only watch the NFL network feed. When ever I try to watch a live game I get prompted to subscribe for $99. Verizon, please advise as we are quickly approaching the regular season.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Not all games are included.  For preseason only nationally televised games. For regular season, only games seen in your local area on TV. 

0 Likes