*******NO SERVICE ANSWERS********
SSI
It's starting to sound like a combo of things, the device and maybe a tower issue together. First I would like to say that they really need to tighten up on the customer service, just look at NetFlix. That is why folks are upset because we pay top dollar for the service and would expect for them to provide what was is owed.

Well let's move on, if I repeat something that someone has relayed I apologize up front: Step 1) I will assume you have turn off and on so try holding down the menu button and the very top lock button until it turn off and you see the Apple sign- you will see the slide off button pop up keep holding it down and it will hard re-start. Step 2) *228 opt 1 Step 3) *228 opt2. Step 4) *22899 just let it do it thing. Trust
Me im just getting started. I will stop for now, I have more codes for Verizon and apple but understand why expressed customer service in the beginning if they are aware of something and hiding it, they are wrong by the business code of ethics. For any company to feel the pain their reputation will need to hurt and more importantly their profits. One last thing Sprint I believe was the last company to sell their Towers to a company that focuses on towers. Verizon did that long ago so now we have three area's of intrest. To everyone that might try this they will notice the spike. I have a lot more that's just standard codes. The pocket hurts them the most. Wake up Verizon here is your sign. Don't forget apple if one entire lot of phones are bad you can get 10 brand new ones that are bad if they came from the same lot that was built. Good Luck I will be watching for some feed back.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: *******NO SERVICE ANSWERS********
Ptmc518
Contributor - Level 3
What are you talking about? I didn't understand a thing you just said...
0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

What exactly is your issue? It's difficult to attempt to offer help if we don't know what your issue is to begin with (other than an issue with your Customer Service experience if I am reading your post correctly).

0 Likes
SSI
I know it would not make any sense to you guys because it was for the other problem that was posted. Im not sure if you work for Verizon or that you are just like me just trying to help folk fix a problem that we understand so well. The reason I made it a new topic was to make sure it made it to the top of the issues on the post. When I posted this it put this post at the bottom of the problem the person was wanting an answer from.Someone to help him. After reading all of the replys it talked about customer service, how Verizon did not know what to do or even how to start to address the problem. Well that same reply of mine is on that post and if you skim through all of the frustrating responses everything I talked about will be clear. Sorry for any confusion my tone is soft and my phone works great only because I fix my own problems myself. I will say this VERIZON has no clue how close Im to them and they better step their game up or they will lose a lot of customers which on the down side could result in people that work for them losing their jobs.

Everyone always wants to talk to someone at the top of the company but the truth is the problem gets bigger. That's why I will teach folks how to fix their problem but make sure they get how they feel about Verizon out because the truth needs to be told.

Thanks and God Bless!!!
0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Most of us that post on this forum are customers trying to help each other out. The remarks in this thread are out of confusion because it's hard to tell if you just wanted to post a thread about issues with CS or if you had a problem that you wanted some assistance in trying to fix. Your original post doesn't clearly state what the actual issue is that prompted any contact with CS to begin with (or state what exactly you're looking for in regards to creating this thread) so I had to ask if you had an issue you needed help with or if you just wanted to create a thread to show your dissatifaction with your CS experience.

0 Likes
BEK

I am new to the entire posting thing.  I have had my iphone for just over 3 weeks and in those weeks it worked fine.  Then one Saturday it started having the "no service" and "searching" all the time.  I have done everything that was mentioned previously here and have been to both Apple and Verizon on it.  Apple said that my phone was fine and Verizon when I went back after and the problem was still there said that there was a tower problem and it is only affecting some smart phones.  That is when I did the *228 and option 2 that she had given me.  That had done nothing.  I am at my fathers house, where I always have service and I have the same issue popping up , but my sister with the same phone and service is fine.  I am ready to through the phone through the window with aggravation.  If there is anything else that can be done please let me know. 

0 Likes
shawndra803

My phone is working but my boyfriends is not can't make call or receive them or text and they don't know what is the problem they don't want to give him a new phone due to the crack screen verizon sucks! the people in the store are so rude no help we are on the phone with them now so stupid

0 Likes