Never received trade-in package
xli

I submitted a trade-in request for my iphone 4s ($200) , but received an email a couple weeks later saying my trade-in order was cancelled because I haven't ordered an iphone 6. Although I actually did order an iphont 6+ on 9/12. I have followed all the instructions, emailed a copy of my ip6+ peorder confirmation. But never got any reply/confirmation from Verizon. Tried to called their 1-877-247-3846. number but couldn't reach anybody.

I am going to receive my new ip6+ later today (based on Fedex tracking). But I still haven't received the trade-in package. One of the requirement of this trade-in program is to send in old device within 7 days of receiving your new iphone. There is no way I can meet this requirement. I don't even have a return package now! What should I do now? This is so frustrating. Probably should have gone straight to an ATT store and take their trade-in promotion....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Never received trade-in package
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that the trade-in promotion is going as planned. I don't like that fact you regret upgrading with us. I can help fix that. Our trade-in team can further assist you at http://bit.ly/ZIo8Vc. Or if it's better to trade your old iPhone in at a store that is an option too.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter ar @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that the trade-in promotion is going as planned. I don't like that fact you regret upgrading with us. I can help fix that. Our trade-in team can further assist you at http://bit.ly/ZIo8Vc. Or if it's better to trade your old iPhone in at a store that is an option too.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter ar @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Taylor73

I too have no received my two envelops after almost 2 weeks.  Worse,verizon gives different stories to everyone I tall too.  Today after being unable to call the 1-888 number because it was too busy, I finally talked to somebody.  She was less than helpful.  She could even tell me if the envolops shipped.  She only promised to escalate the issue.  I am not satisfied with that service.

then I see that I could go to the store and return the phone.  I tried that two weeks ago and they told me I could not do that in the store. 

12 years with verizon wireless and I wish I had switched to at and t or sprint as well ...

0 Likes