New iPhone 5s dropping calls
mooky9669

I live in Louisiana and my best friend lives in Alabama. She just got a new 5s a couple of days ago, after her dogs chewed up her Samsung Intensity 3.  Now when she calls me from home, the calls keep dropping. Never had this problem before on her old phone. I have read many threads with people having the same problem. Is there any fix for this???

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New iPhone 5s dropping calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey mooky9669! Sorry to hear about your friend's service troubles. It is very odd that this issue started with the upgrade to the 5s. I would love to help her, but I would need to know more details (such as were she is in Alabama, if she notices that calls fail in specific spots in or around her home, and so forth). I recommend that she contact us directly. She can do through through this forum, through Twitter (see our handle below), or by simply calling Customer Care at 800-922-0204 from 6am to 11pm daily. Thanks!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: New iPhone 5s dropping calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey mooky9669! Sorry to hear about your friend's service troubles. It is very odd that this issue started with the upgrade to the 5s. I would love to help her, but I would need to know more details (such as were she is in Alabama, if she notices that calls fail in specific spots in or around her home, and so forth). I recommend that she contact us directly. She can do through through this forum, through Twitter (see our handle below), or by simply calling Customer Care at 800-922-0204 from 6am to 11pm daily. Thanks!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes