New iPhone every year
Shawnia76

Has anyone accepted the invite and actually done this? I have read the posted terms, but I still am unsure if I should take the offer or wait until my line upgrade in February. I currently have 2 lines due for upgrades, but I can't do a full 2 year contract price for a new phone at Christmas time.  However, I have been having frustrating issues with my 5c ever since the last software update that make me want to toss it across the room.  I've never done monthly payments for my phones before either so I'm nervous about how/if that affects my other lines.  I'm really looking for good, bad, and ugly opinions about this program from anyone, thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New iPhone every year
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shawnia76,

Being able to have a new phone every year would be awesome. With the Device Payment Plan you will be able to upgrade your device after 6 months and 50% of the retail price is paid. As long as the device is in good condition you will be able to trade in it in for a new iPhone.  Click on the link to learn more. http://vz.to/1Lx801U

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: New iPhone every year
emerald_eyez
Contributor - Level 1

This is a thing directly through the Apple website.  You have to purchase the iPhone 6s or 6s+ to qualify and then can select your carrier that you want to activate it with.  You automatically are paying for AppleCare as well so if you have issues with the device you are covered.  After the year mark you can upgrade into the newest device and the payment plan adjusts depending on the new phone break down payments.  Quite a few of my friends signed up for it and we'll see how it goes when the new iPhone comes out Smiley Happy

0 Likes