Wkk
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Labels (1)
Re: No LTE after updating to iOS 8.2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wkk,

This is definitely concerning and we want to make sure you are connected. To be sure, is mobile data enabled on the device? Tha can be found in Settings, Cellular and we want to make sure LTE is enabled. Are you have troubles with other services such as talk and text? What's your zip code? Showing not LTE everywhere that you go or in specific locations?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Wkk
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Adam

Thanks for your response but I fixed the issue. Thanks again.

Keith

0 Likes
RolloutVA

Hi Keith,

Do you mind sharing how you fixed this issue? I also updated to iOS 8.2 and now have no LTE with Verizon.

Adam - Yes, I have LTE enabled; my zip code is 24504.

Thanks,

Jeremiah

0 Likes
Wkk
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had to go into my account in MyVerizon. For some reason, the update had

suspended my service on the account, but I was able to unsuspend the line

in MyVerizon. After that everything worked fine.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 9:34 AM, RolloutVA <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
RolloutVA

Thanks. I checked on the possibility it was suspended service on my account, but that wasn't the case for me. Still have the issue.

0 Likes
Wkk
Enthusiast - Level 2

Maybe a new SIM card would help. That was gonna be my next step.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Wkk,

Thanks for the update! I am glad to hear that everything is working properly again.

PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
RolloutVA

I finally got my phone working again. None of the easy fixes worked (Toggle Airplane Mode, reboot the phone, reset the network settings, new SIM card, update carrier settings). I eventually backup up the phone and did a complete restore while connected to iTunes. This put a fresh install of 8.2 and then I just restored from backup. Seems like upgrading from 8.1 via Wifi caused the issue.

0 Likes
jdpenley3
Contributor - Level 1

I always recommended to my customers when working for Apple that you always do OS updates via iTunes....Wifi is spotty and will cost you all of your data should it go down during an update. Also, should the update get corrupted during wifi update, you get issues like yours....apps not working, services not functioning properly, invalid activations, etc. If you ever have an Apple question hit me up...I'm always happy to help!!!