No Service Puerto Rico
PreciousAB
Enthusiast - Level 2

Currently in San Juan & I have zero service. I’ve been here 2 weeks and everything was fine then all of a sudden last night it went out. No bars. Can’t even manually add a network.I’ve talked to 3 chat agents & have been on hold for an hour … nada. Can’t even use my gps to get around .

Labels (1)
Re: No Service Puerto Rico
xboriquax955
Enthusiast - Level 1

Im having the same issue, been here since the 26th of Oct, everything was working fine till last night. No I have 0 service. I haven’t attempted to call just yet but it looks like that’s going to be of no use according to your experience… 

Brightamf
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem. I’ve been on different cities in Puerto Rico and not signal at all. I’m here for vacations and I really need to service to move around. 

PreciousAB
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update: I had to go to another company "Claro" and purchase a prepaid Sim card for $37.50 that they said should be good for a month. I gave up after the last Verizon agent I spoke to told me that I would need to purchase an "international" plan for $100/month to get service. I tried to explain over & over again that Puerto Rico was not international, but the agent insisted. I have been to Mexico & Jamaica on my current plan with no issue & those two are for sure international.

I've had a ticket open with "Immediate Tier 2 Network Support" (It even sounds fake) for 2 days ... haven't heard from them.

Since no one from Verizon seems to care, I would suggest going to Claro or T-Mobile if you need immediate cell service. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to stay connected no matter where you are, PreciousAB. I want to help with the current issue. I understand it has been a few days since the ticket was submitted. Are you still experiencing issues and have you received any updates regarding the ticket?

-Chris

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to ensure you have service everywhere you go. Please meet us in private note to look into your service concern and further assist.

-Angie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our top priority is to keep you connected. At the moment do you know if others are experiencing the same issue?-Joel

0 Likes
PreciousAB
Enthusiast - Level 2

No , today is 11/7/2022 and I still don’t have service on that sim. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, PreciousAB.
We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. If you have a plan that includes Mexico and Canada, it should also include Puerto Rico since they are a part of US territory. Please feel free to send us a Private Note if you still need assistance with your issue, or if you'd like a status update on the ticket that was filed. We're here to help!
*Celeste

0 Likes
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Lost service on Nov 3rd as well.  @ 10am in Hato Rey.   I keep hearing from support how much they value us and want us to have service... please no more platitudes.  I'm off island now, but will be back next week.  Service has been out for almost a week.  Will service be restored soon or did you lose your local service partner?  Do I need to get a T-Mobile wifi so I can make wifi calls with my verizon phone?  Really need some answers.  

0 Likes