No Service at Same Time Everyday
lmhetzler
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I have come to realize that everyday around 1pm I tend to lose service. I can't stream, or get anything to come up. I jump from 2 to 3 bars and this usually last until I get home to the WiFi, but for the entire morning everything is working fine. Why is this? 

Labels (1)
Re: No Service at Same Time Everyday
JustenCase
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have had the same issue for the last three weeks at various times during the day and night.

Contacting Mr. Red gave scripted answers of foliage and construction of high rise buildings.

We are in a rural area no high rises....foliage maybe....but the area that this is happening in is too big...too many towers involved.  Verizon is cutting back service!

And where we are they are the only ones with any kind of service in the area.  Wish I could afford a satelite phone and do away with Verizon$$$

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our top priority is to keep you connected. Can you confirm the name of the exact data plan that you have? Also, where are you located when this happens? JoelD_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having service issues is never ideal, JustenCase, and I would be sad to see you leave the Verizon family. I am happy to assist. What is the zip code and the nearest intersection of the trouble area?

GregL_VZW

0 Likes