No Service since 12:30am
Car1a

We have Verizon on three different devices, an iPad and two new iPhone 6s. As of 12:30 this morning at around the same time we had a power failure, all devices started saying No Service. We reset the devices but that didn't help. Occasionally one of the iPhones will report 1 dot but then when we try to make a call it says No Service.  Our zip code is 94037 and I upgraded from an iPhone 6 Plus to an iPhone 6s yesterday. I don't know if the newer phone is not as good or if service is just down in our area. My zip is 94037. Not that my daughter has her new iPhone 6s and when she left and went to Daly City, the service started working.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Service since 12:30am
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Car1a,

Our goal is always to make sure you are receiving world class service at all times. That's incredibly important. We're dedicated to solving this. What happens when you try to use the phone? Is this effecting calls, texting and data?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: No Service since 12:30am
Car1a

Calls – not working. When I try to make a call it says “calling mobile…” at the top it goes from one circle “Verizon 1x” to “No Service” and then I get “Call failed”

Texting – a little working. Some of my text messages go through but it takes a while. Then when some come in I get several at once.

Data – not working. Could not activate cellular data network.

0 Likes