Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
No more free trade-ins?
davevideo
Enthusiast

My two-year contract is nearly up for renewal.

How do I find out exactly what date?

And don't I get a FREE upgrade from iPhone 6 to iPhone 7?  I recall that I got a free upgrade from iPhone 5 to iPhone 6 in Oct. 2014.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No more free trade-ins?
rcschnoor
Legend

Log in to your MyVerizon account and look at the contract maturity date. You can also call #upg from your phone.

If there are not any CURRENT promotions for which you qualify, then NO you do not get a FREE upgrade to the iPhone 7. There is a CURRENT promotion where you can get $550 credit over 2 yrs for an iPhone 7/7+ for trading in your old iPhone 6 in good working condition without any cosmetic/physical damage.

iPhone | New Apple iPhone | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

rcschnoor
Legend

Log in to your MyVerizon account and look at the contract maturity date. You can also call #upg from your phone.

If there are not any CURRENT promotions for which you qualify, then NO you do not get a FREE upgrade to the iPhone 7. There is a CURRENT promotion where you can get $550 credit over 2 yrs for an iPhone 7/7+ for trading in your old iPhone 6 in good working condition without any cosmetic/physical damage.

iPhone | New Apple iPhone | Verizon Wireless

m8rsoup
Enthusiast

vzw does not offer a two year contract upgrade price in phones anymore but you can buy directly through the Apple Store and from apple online at a reduced price for two year contracts

0 Likes
RMCCAMMAN
Contributor

Although the $650 credit  was over 9/30, a new one started 10/1 for a $550 credit. Still a great deal!!

0 Likes