No personal E mail
kdormer1

Since Oct I have been trying to get my personal E mail from my verizon E mail acct every time I attempt to set up Verizon mail on my iPhone 6 I get the messages of either unable to  get POP or the messages the SMTP or password is not correct I have also received the same message saying my POP address or password is incorrect  After having been trying for as many months I am 100% positive that my settings are correct.I know Verizon is partnered with yahoo so in an attempt get my mail I installed the yahoo Email app hoping to get my mail that way.No such luck all I am receiving now is bulk mailing and advertisments.I upgraded to an iPhone six after having this trouble on my Iphone5.This problem is also occurring on my Mac and iPod as well as my I pad.When this started one day in Oct I literally watched all my mail disappear while on my iPod nothing I have done will let me set up my acctI thought that there might be something that I was doing wrong so I have visited 3 Verizon stores all three say everything is correct and not anything I am doing is wrong.The last store I went to the store owner says that this has happened to others and that you are aware of the problem.He told me to keep trying and one day it will start working Well I'm tired of waiting and spending idle time trying to fix it.Verizon are you working on this with yahoo I'm really getting tired this seems like such a simple problem to fix maybe not but for the monthly bill I get it would seem to me that you could fix this sooner or later.Would you please let me know what your doing about this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No personal E mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kdormer1,

I am sorry to hear you are still having issues with setting up your Verizon.net email account on your device. I do understand importance of being able to access you email account on your phone. Have you tried these steps provide from Verizon Communictations http://vz.to/1C50hBB ? In this link it also provides you an option to troubleshoot.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: No personal E mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kdormer1,

I am sorry to hear you are still having issues with setting up your Verizon.net email account on your device. I do understand importance of being able to access you email account on your phone. Have you tried these steps provide from Verizon Communictations http://vz.to/1C50hBB ? In this link it also provides you an option to troubleshoot.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes