Simon10
Enthusiast - Level 2

No service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'll be happy to address any concerns you have about your service. Can you please provide additional details? How long have you been without service? What city and state do you live in?

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Mr___J

Yeap have the same problem when driving through downtown always seem to loose signal, worst when i go camping. but yeah not the best dependable service as they say

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mr._.J, we want you to have reliable service where ever you go. Which make/model phone do you have? What's the zip code there? We need to take a closer look at the area.

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mr___J

iPhone 6 but it's the service that drops when am in downtown. Or in a building

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mr._.J, we appreciate those clues. However, we need a little more information about that downtown location. Please provide your zip code. Have you always had issues with service here? When did this issue start?

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes