No sounds coming from the phone! No ringing when calls come in, no notification sounds, can't hear videos, all I can hear is when I talk to someone on the phone and I can't use the speaker for that. Help! Even local Verizon store says they don't know what
Vonmarc

No sounds coming from the phone! No ringing when calls come in, no notification sounds, can't hear videos, all I can hear is when I talk to someone on the phone and I can't use the speaker for that. Help! Even local Verizon store says they don't know what it is.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: No sounds coming from the phone! No ringing when calls come in, no notification sounds, can't hear videos, all I can hear is when I talk to someone on the phone and I can't use the speaker for that. Help! Even local Verizon store says they don't know
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Vonmarc Working audio is a must! We're sorry for the device issues you have been experiencing! What troubleshooting steps have been tried? How long has this been happening? Please share details about any recent changes to the phone or settings.

SheritaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter

0 Likes