No voicemail notifications, then a bunch all at once
annpizza58

Hi,

I have an iPhone 8.

For the last 6 months or so I've been getting missed calls with no voicemails. Then every 3 or so weeks I'll get another missed call and it'll leave a voicemail. But instead of a little "1", it will be a "3" or a "4" and it'll turn out that I have 3 other voicemails from the missed calls I've been getting for the past few weeks.

I haven't been able to figure out what magically bumps those unknown-about voicemails to the notifications stage, it's not like it's always the 3rd voicemails that kicks them all to my notifications.

I have called *86 and there are no options regarding this.

My "deleted messages" section is cleared.

I'm extremely frustrated and can find no answer for this. I just found a voicemail about a $100 rebate I missed out on for my snow tires, and also that I missed a last-minute chance to get into a vision therapy program that I'm on a 3 month waiting list for.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No voicemail notifications, then a bunch all at once
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Is the device up to date and has it been roaming on another network? 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Maybe as a backup/workaround until resolution, check your voicemail a couple times a day whether you have notifications or not.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
annpizza58

It is completely up to date, has not been roaming ever.

0 Likes
annpizza58

Yes this is a good idea although it's been almost a year at this point so I'm starting to lose my mind! Will do though thanks!

0 Likes