Not answering phone at stores.
ArmyJustice

In Rochester, MN can you get someone to monitor and answer their phones. Every time I go there they seem to be overloaded at least 30 to 45 minutes and the past three days have been calling both stores (Verizon stores) and neither answers after several attempts during the day. It would save me a trip to town if they don't have the phone or a simple question. Phone store, No answer what is going on with that. Manager needs to look at all of the priorities and not take a chance losing a customer just to try and gain a customer.

Rochester: Marketplace

3780 Marketplace Dr NW
Rochester, MN 55901
  (507) 529-7647

Rochester: 16th Street

1190 16th St SW
Rochester, MN 55902
  (507) 252-9955
Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Not answering phone at stores.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ArmyJustice, great news!  We can definately help you right here. Lets let your fingers do the walking and keep you from having to drive anywhere for help. What can we do to assist you. Let us make your life easier and see what is happening. Please follow us on Twitter so we can get more information about your concerns. We are happy to help.
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ArmyJustice

This did not answer my question as to why the store I posted about can not answer the phone........ Going to twitter and following makes no sense.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I would suggest going to the store and checking OR calling back when the store may not be as busy. I suggest right after they open in the morning. I have gone to a store first thing in the morning and have ALL reps in the store rushing to be the first one to wait on me.

ArmyJustice wrote:

Phone store, No answer what is going on with that. Manager needs to look at all of the priorities and not take a chance losing a customer just to try and gain a customer.

It also makes no sense to answer the phone for a POSSIBLE customer and have the ACTUAL customer they were waiting on get mad at the interruption and walk out.

0 Likes
ArmyJustice

Maybe they need a secretary. Called all different times and as my original comment stated multiple days. It's not like it is in Minneapolis or Chicago. There are two stores and they closed one so they must not be that busy. Oh wait it is busy for the the new iPhone that came out that they sold out of.  Stopped by the store and they were helpful. So I did what they said I took care of it on line. And there were reps just walking around. Lol

0 Likes