Not receiving verification short codes from some apps
RandomRanch
Enthusiast - Level 1

I do get them from my banks and other services... this is the first time this had happened  477C6686-A5C8-419A-8BE4-810C4E93E47B.png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not receiving verification short codes from some apps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RandomRanch, Shortcodes are essential to application use, these days. I'm truly sorry to see that you're experiencing difficulty receiving yours. I noticed in your screenshot that your phone is connected to WiFi. Have you attempted to have the code sent with WiFi turned off? Are you receiving any error messages when the shortcodes are not coming through? Have there been any updates or changes to the phone when this started (app/software updates, etc). Which messaging application are you using for texts?    TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes
RandomRanch
Enthusiast - Level 1

yes I have turned on and off Wi-Fi, I have restarted my phone, I have removed the application and reinstalled, I’m just using the iPhone text messaging installed application. And the application I'm trying to get a verification code for does not have any updates, I have contacted them and they keep saying it’s a carrier issue, but I have called Verizon and they said that they have removed all blocks. So now I have no idea what to do...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RandomRanch

Which messaging application are you using for texts?  Have you tried using another application? 

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes