Nothing will turn my iphone 4s back on, it randomly turned itself off and nothing will come up on my screen. Not even the apple logo. Tried plugging it in and no response.
Danielle_Longwood

I have only had my iphone 4s for maybe two weeks and randomly i didnt use it for maybe an hour and it was like it was off i tried to turn it on and no response. I tried to reset it by holding the home and power button no response. I plugged it in the computer no response. Not even the apple logo. I have tried everything and i have no  idea what is wrong or what to fix it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nothing will turn my iphone 4s back on, it randomly turned itself off and nothing will come up on my screen. Not even the apple logo. Tried plugging it in and no response.
Dark_Waters
Enthusiast - Level 2

Have you tried hard rebooting it? Hold the circle button on the front  and the power button on the top. It will take about 20 seconds so keep it held down, it will feel like forever. The white logo should pop up.

Hope this helps!

Re: Nothing will turn my iphone 4s back on, it randomly turned itself off and nothing will come up on my screen. Not even the apple logo. Tried plugging it in and no response.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Danielle_Longwood,  Let's make sure your iPhone sees the light of day once again!  You did state that you held the Power and Home keys but were they held long enough as per Dark_Waters instruction?  Has there been any physical or liquid damage to the device?  Was the device originally purchased new from Verizon Wireless?  I am eager to work with you further and find a solution!

Thank You,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

domdidominic
Enthusiast - Level 1

Great reply, fixed my problem.

0 Likes
bpgsparty

I have same problem, mine just stopped working a few days ago. 

0 Likes