OK....got the NFL Mobile subscription...how do I capitalize on it?
TiredOfVikes

I will be billed $5 a month, yet I have not been told how to activate my NFL Mobile subscription?  What's the deal?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: OK....got the NFL Mobile subscription...how do I capitalize on it?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The NFL Mobile is supposed to be included if you are on the More Everything plan - download the app or open it if it is already pre-installed.  I used it all last football season - agreed to the charge but it never showed up on my bill.

My question is - does this carry over to the new Verizon Plan?  Or does it only apply if you are on More Everything?  I was going to switch over, as the cost is the same for 1 GB more data per month, and it will drop $20 when one of our smartphone lines goes off contract in April.  But if I lose NFL Mobile, I'll wait till sprint to change the plan and keep watching football this fall and winter!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I just opened the app, and on the settings, go to NFL Mobile.  It will check your plan for eligibility, and then you are good to go.  I can post screen shots if you need them...

0 Likes
FranT73
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am on the more everything plan and I downloaded the new 2015 nfl mobile update but when I attempted to access live video it said my plan didn't cover it but I am on the more everything plan which does.  I don't know what the problem is I have re installed the app a few times and it has been the same thing.  What should I do?  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Randall

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are on More Everything, it should recognize that (it did for me, at least).  Are you the primary line on the account?  (not that it would matter, I'm just curious).  Perhaps call customer service (800-922-0204, choose option "4" for Other, then say "Agent" at the voice prompt) and see why it's not recognized?

In my case, the wheel spun for a few moments, the n I had the access to videos and live games....

FranT73
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for the help, Suzy.  I am the primary line on the account and I have re installed the app a few times and it won't recongize that my plan covers live video and I did call the number thank you and they told me I needed to get the nfl redzone at 1.99 in the google play store but I don't have google play on my phone but just windows store and it is a windows phone I have and I recently got it for I broke my other phone and this is a replacement  I tried calling nfl.com customer service but they don't have any information on windows phone.  What phone do you have?  I had this problem last year when I first got my windows phone but after a week or so I was able to get live access to videos on nfl network and preseason games and monday and thursday and sunday night and local sunday games so I don't know if I just need to wait or if I should attempt to trade my phone for what you have I don't know.  All the help is appreciated thank you Suzy.  What do you feel I should do? 

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Here's the link for the Windows app - NFL Mobile - Microsoft Store  - but it sounds like you already have the app.  Is it the newest version?  That one does seem to have issues with the live video unavailable.

I have an Android phone and I'm using the Android app from the playstore.  You do NOT need RedZone  - and google play wouldn't be the way to go anyway if you have a Windows phone.

You can try calling CS again, and maybe a different rep can hep.  Or wait it out and see if it starts working.  In reading the Windows store reviews of the app, you are not alone.  I wish I could offer more help....

0 Likes
FranT73
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for the help Suzy and that is okay you have been very helpful.  It is the newest version and I was wanting to get an android phone instead of a windows phone for I had the same issue last year when I first got my phone and got the nfl mobile app and then it fixed itself and others said they had the same issue and thank you for letting me know that others have had this same issue.  It means it is not my phone probably but the app and just may have to wait as I did last year for it to fix itself.  I did gain live access and I checked out Monday and Thursday night games last season it was great.  Thank you I may call CS again or wait it out.  I have a month or so to get it worked out.  Thank you Suzy.

0 Likes