Order Information missing from web site at Verizon Accounts!
garyleelane
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my IPhone 6 Plus, Grey, 64 GB, Verizon phone from Verizon on September 14. I got both a confirmation number and an order number within a few days. Unfortunately it showed a ship by date of October 31 and a delivery date of my November 4.

Every time I checked my order number, the site said no order with that number. I could only get information using the confirmation number, which I cannot today find. When I do sign on my account, it shows the order number, with an order date of October 18, incredible, since it was ordered September 14. Then checking status the other Verizon site says no such order!

Can anyone at Verizon give me an answer and definitive status on my order, so I now it is coming, and coming soon, and at least before November 4, hopefully a lot sooner?

Thank you!

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Order Information missing from web site at Verizon Accounts!
rachelanne4567
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Gary, I wish you a speedy delivery! I ordered a 128gb 6 Plus in silver on 4 October and am having a similar issue. I look forward to the responses.

0 Likes
jmanshutt
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered 9/22 and am having the same issue as well, when i call in vzw says you have to use your pre-order number to check the status, that you order number does not become effective until it is shipped.  Hope this helps.  I too have a ship date of 10/31/14, but am hoping for something sooner.

0 Likes
garyleelane
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks much!

Gary Lane

garyleelane
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you.

Gary Lane

jmanshutt
Enthusiast - Level 3

your welcome

0 Likes
garyleelane
Enthusiast - Level 2

Great news folks. Right after my comments were posted, Verizon sent me notice that my phone has shipped and will be delivered Wed. Gotta believe they read my comments on the problems.

Thanks to everyone, including the Verizon rep reading these posts.

Gary Lane

jmanshutt
Enthusiast - Level 3

Awesome, I hope i am next!!!!!! but as of currently still nothing.  Any idea as to what time of day you recieved your email?

0 Likes
garyleelane
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually I was checking my Verizon page when I followed the link and saw a tracking number and then clicked on that. Today I got an email from Verizon direct to me saying it had shipped. I got that email at 6:39 this morning my friend. Good luck!

0 Likes
jmanshutt
Enthusiast - Level 3

thanks

0 Likes