Order issues
Mckell1997
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my pro max yesterday, payment went through, terms and conditions were accepted , and now the my Verizon app says that my order is on hold because the terms and conditions haven’t been accepted . But if I check my order on my browser it says my order is processing, and I tried calling costumer service and the automated system says my terms and conditions are accepted. Does the my Verizon app have issues? Or anyone else with this problem and what to do?

Labels (1)
Re: Order issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Mckell1997. We are here to help! We are sending you a Private Note now to continue working with you. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
Mckell1997
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have gone to VZW/myorders and it says it’s processing. Does that mean the order has gone through? I’m confused because the app is saying it’s on hold and on vzw.com/myorders it says it’s processing . 

0 Likes
Graycs1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m having the same issues. No payments have been extracted and can’t sign Terms and Conditions. When I try, it says “terms and conditions are not needed”. 

0 Likes
Mckell1997
Enthusiast - Level 2

My payment has gone through. Maybe it’s because it’s near the holidays and the app is glitching because of an overload of orders? 

0 Likes
Graycs1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I never submitted a payment. Is it an automatic thing??? 

0 Likes
Mckell1997
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my phone over the phone and the Verizon sales rep took my card over the call . It took the money out right away. 

Mckell1997
Enthusiast - Level 2

Try calling the Verizon costumer service and when the automated voice asks you what you’re calling about say questions about order and then it will take you to the terms and conditions over the phone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Graycs1, congratulations on the new phone. We always want to ensure your order was set up and completed properly as we know how exciting it is to get a new device. I have sent you a Private Message. Please meet me there. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mckell1997, let's go ahead  and take a closer look into this together to get your order settled. Please send us a Private Note for better assistance. 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes