Ordered 2 iphone 5s...will they ship together or as available
Eas

I ordered two iPhones on October 3rd, one 16g black and one 32g white both with an expected ship date of 10/26. I am hearing of others ordering 32 gig phones later than I did and getting shipping confirmation already. I know the 16 gig is in greater demand so probably won't ship early so I am wondering if the 32 gig one might ship a little earlier or if it is going to be held up by the more popular 16 g one on my order. My husband didnt want 32 g of course...we didnt have data plans before this order so it sort of bugs me that I just got billed for a data plan already and I can't even use data until we get these phones. I am hoping mine might ship earlier.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered 2 iphone 5s...will they ship together or as available
jgutz

Hi Eas, I read on here from a Verizon rep that everything must ship together , just quoting what I read not 100% sure though , I ordered 4 iPhone 5s , 3 white 16gbs and 1 black 64gb with a 10/19 ship date I ordered on 9/26 still nothing as of tonight trying not to stress out but have no phones as I switched carriers from sprint to verizon ...good luck though!!

0 Likes
erknighton21

Yeah pretty much the same here. I ordered my iphone 5 white 16gb on 09/24 and got a expected ship date of 10/19 as well and yet still nothing for tracking. Just the usual "order processing".

0 Likes
jgutz

Yeah the same here all I keep getting is We received your order and it is in process. Blah,blah,blah

0 Likes
erknighton21

This is getting annoying. My co-worker's mother just started a service plan with Verizon and already has the new iPhone, 3 days later. The annoying part is we went to the same Verizon store.

0 Likes
erknighton21

it finally shipped!

0 Likes