Ordered gold iphone 5s on sept 20....still no phone
Hchism

I ordered my iphone the morning of sept 20th. My shipment date is October 28th. I called verizon a few days ago and the gentleman is spoke tol  said that shipping dates have been moved forward by 14 days and my iphone should be here by Wednesday. Then I called again today because I haven't received a tracking number or anything, well the lady I spoke to said I that was false information my phone isn't shipping till the 28th. I'm very discouraged! Apple is shipping their phone 2-3 weeks! Is anyone else having this problem?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ordered gold iphone 5s on sept 20....still no phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hchism,

How cool is the new 5S? Yeah, it's pretty snazzy. Anyways, I'd like to apologize for the conflicting information as we do want to get it in your hands as soon as possible and we're currently working with Apple to make this happen. Ultimately, you will be advised when your device ships. Also be sure to keep an eye on your credit card statement as you won't be charged until it ships.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hchism,

How cool is the new 5S? Yeah, it's pretty snazzy. Anyways, I'd like to apologize for the conflicting information as we do want to get it in your hands as soon as possible and we're currently working with Apple to make this happen. Ultimately, you will be advised when your device ships. Also be sure to keep an eye on your credit card statement as you won't be charged until it ships.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ajswain
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered my gold iPhone 5s on sept. 20th as well, the order was completed at 3:45 AM.  My ship by date was the 21st.  On the afternoon of 10/10, I had a tracking number.  Ill have it today!  The 14 day move up window might be a little exagerrated/inflated, but I know that I'm getting mine about 7 days in advance.  I hope this helps in providing you some insight as to a more accurate timeline to get your 5s ASAP.

I can't wait to get home today, so stoked!

0 Likes
Hchism

Thank you! Yes it helps! I'm happy you are getting your phone finally!!

0 Likes
alexanne89

I also feel your pain Hchism!  My ship date was originally yesterday but now it says "Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time."  I called Verizon but they couldn't tell  me anything so it's extremely frustrating!

0 Likes
fireflymd

I also ordered the gold iPhone 5s on September 20 as well as the space grey.  The space grey one arrived October 2.  I have been told the gold one will arrive on November 5!!!! 

0 Likes
fireflymd

An update:  we have received notice that the phone should arrive Tuesday, October 22, which is 2 weeks earlier than expected.  I hope your phone arrives soon as well.

0 Likes
nicolesara294

I ordered my gold 32 gb on September 20th at 8:30am in store. My original ship date was November 4th but on October 18th it had shipped and it should be at my door step tomorrow! They shipped it a little over 2 weeks earlier than expected so I think the representative was correct and hopefully your phone will be on its way too!

0 Likes