Phone doesn't allows ring
ellenross27

I have been missing phone calls and texts because it does not always make a sound.  The vibrate on side of phone is off.  I can have the phone in my hand and it doesn't even light up.  I just got this new 5C 3 weeks ago and never had this issue with my 4.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone doesn't allows ring
ellenross27

Phone doesn't **always ring

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ellenross27,

Let's get this phone ringing! Have you tried different ringtones to see if it is the same issue with the different tones? Are you having issues with calls not ringing from only specific contacts? Try to reset all settings. http://vz.to/1ci6hAh This will not erase everything off of the phone. Reset all settings will just put all your personalized setttings on the device back to factory settings, such as wallpapers and ringtones. Let us know if this helps.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ellenross27

Trying different ringtones did not change anything.  I'm having issues with basically everyone.  Its random, sometimes it will ring and sometimes it won't.  This is happening with texts and phone calls.  The phone doesn't even light up when I get a call or text.  I'm a little scared to do the reset because I just set up my phone when I got the new one.  Is there anything else I can do?  I have apple care as well, should I contact them?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure your service stays reliable! Please follow me back and send a Direct Message so we can review the account and network settings in detail.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes