Phone rings, I answer, no one is there; later they tell me it just kept ringing
dktbdt04
Enthusiast - Level 1

For the past couple of months, at least once a day my phone will ring with an incoming call, I answer it, and no one is there. A short time later, I will talk to the person who tried to call me and they tell me the phone rang maybe 10 times; didn't go to voice mail, just kept ringing. It just happened again about 1/2 an hour ago when my husband tried to call.

I know we have a weak signal in our house (at best, 1-2 bars), and I've tried enabling wifi calling, but that doesn't seem to help. I replaced my iPhone Xs, thinking it was the phone that was the problem, but considering it's still happening with my 12 Pro, that wasn't the problem either.

I'm about ready to just cancel my Verizon service and go elsewhere because I need a reliable phone when I'm using it for work. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone rings, I answer, no one is there; later they tell me it just kept ringing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dktbdt04, we would hate to see you leave the Verizon family, and we are here to help! We want to make sure you are able to receive calls at home. To clarify, has a network ticket ever been submitted, to review the service in and near your home? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes