Phone shows LTE, 3G and/or full coverage bars but will not send or receive calls, texts or data
Chesticlees

The last couple weeks my phone cannot make phone calls or receive calls, send or receive text messages nor get any data when I am in El Segundo, CA city boundaries. If I am anywhere else, ex: work, beach, other state, etc my phone works fine. But as soon as I get within a certain radius of El Segundo, it won't do anything. The signal bars will drop to zero and then jump to full, while at the same time, it will go from LTE to 1X to 3G and back to LTE as I enter city limits.

I've turned off my home wifi, turned off LTE, turned off Data, turned off phone Wifi, turned off Bluetooth, rebooted my phone numerous times, called Verizon support, and nothing has changed. This is obviously a cell tower issue since my phone works anywhere except in my hometown. But that's the whole point, I need it to work in my hometown whether I'm at home or at the store.

How can I get Verizon to fix their cell tower!?!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Phone shows LTE, 3G and/or full coverage bars but will not send or receive calls, texts or data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Chesticlees

I'm sorry to hear your having issues in your home area. I would be happy to look into this with you. What is the zip code? Have you tried to reset the network there? If not try this and retest: http://vz.to/HDyBiC

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes