Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Please Help: iPhone 7 Prepaid unlocking
tommymo880
Enthusiast

I am interested in buying a Verizon Prepaid iPhone 7 because I know that Verizon iPhones are factory unlocked, but I am not sure if the prepaid ones are. Could someone answer this question for me? Thank you so much! (also I didn't know if there was a certain amount time it needed to be activated for, in order to be unlocked... hopefully none since I don't want to use Verizon with the phone, its just the phone that is available for me to purchase)

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Please Help: iPhone 7 Prepaid unlocking
tommymo880
Enthusiast

Thank any of you for any correspondence... I figured out the problem, and I have purchased an iPhone 6s from Tracfone, to use on their service. (I don't need any good cell phone or plan since I am just using it for work.)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tommymo880
Enthusiast

I forgot to mention that I would be purchasing the phone from a Target store, and not a Verizon store... if that makes any difference.

0 Likes
tommymo880
Enthusiast

Thank any of you for any correspondence... I figured out the problem, and I have purchased an iPhone 6s from Tracfone, to use on their service. (I don't need any good cell phone or plan since I am just using it for work.)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

tommymo880, we are here to help you in any way possible. Was this going to be for a Verizon Wireless or Verizon Prepaid service? JoseL_VZW

0 Likes