Please help, all voicemail deleted from phone
WRYAN31-LC

I'm hoping someone can please help me.  Yesterday I switched carriers from Sprint to Verizon and kept my iPhone S6, the Verizon sales rep assured me I would not be losing anything and I would be able to keep everything on my phone (text messages, voicemail, settings, etc).  He said the only thing he's changing is the sim card.  I told him how important it is to me that I'm still be able to retrieve my text and voicemail and he even double checked with the store manager to confirm I would still have full access to it.  We ported my phone number over to Verizon and most everything is still the same however all of my voicemail's are gone.  I have some very sentimental voicemail's from a family member who is no longer with us that I really want to retrieve.  I'm sick to my stomach and my heart is broken that I'm not able to access them.  I'm optimistic someone will be able to help me find them.  I'm not tech savey and I didn't backup my phone on iTunes, I already tried seeing if I could somehow retrieve deleted voicemail.  I understand they remain on the Sprint server for a time period before they're deleted however I've had these were on my phone for over 2 years, now I just have to find a way to export them out of my iPhone. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm feeling really duped by Verizon. I downloaded "phone rescue" but it wasn't able to find my voicemail.

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Please help, all voicemail deleted from phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the frustration of losing sentimental data from your phone WRYAN31-LC, especially after having them for so long. I'm so sorry the store representative advised you wouldn't lose your voice mail and now they are gone. They could only be retrieved if you previously backed them up. I'm sorry but we are unable to retrieve them because they are currently on the previous carrier's server. In the future, we work with CBW productions as an option to save your important voice mail. Here are two links to with information http://bit.ly/1f68JXe & http://vz.to/2cswP2T .

I'm truly sorry about what happened and we truly appreciate you joining our family.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Please help, all voicemail deleted from phone
12over7

You have been duped.  They'll be happy to sell you an additional service to help you with that though.  Standard voicemail has this useless 1990's era UI that allows you to manage your VM from your phone one message at a time.

nothappyiswitchedtoverizon​

verizonwillnickleanddimeyoutodeath​

<<removed>>

<< Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes