Poor Cell Signal
dlpluto

The last two days I have been getting very poor cell phone service, only 2 bars.  Not only in my home but also outside.  I have had calls drop, as well as messages that would normally always go over as iMessage only able to go over as text.  I have heard there have been nation wide service issues, but cannot find any detail or status of it.  I am located in zip code 92865.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor Cell Signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello dlpluto, we're concerned to learn about your service issues, and we'd love to assist. We don't see any outages in your area. What does your phone show next to the signal bars when you disable your Wi-Fi (4G LTE, 3G, 1x)? -UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes
dlpluto

When Wifi is disabled it is showing LTE (and two bars for strength).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Those details are very helpful, dlpluto. Our resources indicate that 2 bars of signal are sufficient for calls and messages. I noticed that your original message is from Tuesday. Are you still experiencing service issues with calls and messages?

If you are, we can start with basic troubleshooting (http://spr.ly/6605GKqmc) to resolve this issue. Please power your phone off for 1 full minute and then power it on and test. This works because your phone will be forced to reset the connection to the nearest tower. Keep us posted. - Antonio

0 Likes