Poor coverage
J2Vo
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have been Verizon members for some years.

Verizon coverage for the area around eastern Becker road in Port St Lucie, FL and along the Turnpike north towards Ft Piece is abysmal. It hovers between 1 bar and no bars on multiple Apple devices. We were stopped in accident traffic recently along the Turnpike and could not get coverage at all. In shops along Becker it doesnt work at all, even for texts. This inability to use our phones in an emergency brings home we need to get improved coverage or start looking for another service provider.

Labels (1)
Re: Poor coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We greatly appreciate your loyalty over the years! We want to make sure you are able to get reliable service when and where it is needed as I definitely know how I would feel if this was happening in my area. Was service working in these areas in the past? When shopping along Becker does the service come back when you step outside of the shops?  -Yale

0 Likes
pmonagle
Enthusiast - Level 1

Recently, I've been having trouble making phone calls in Heppner, OR.  I have full bars and calls are dropping.  I was connected to WIFI in Pendleton, OR and it showed one bar.  When I shut the phone off and turn it back on, the bars go back to full.  Why am I having to turn my phone off and on to correct the issue?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey, pmonagle. Thank you for reaching out to the Social Media team. We know how important it is for you to have relaible service. Please, send us a Private Note for additional assistance.

*Haley

0 Likes