Problems recievine calls on iphone 5
mickey6576

I have had problems since getting my phone back in Feb2013 with it not receiving incoming calls.  A voicemail notification will pop up, but my phone will not ring or even show a missed call in the call log.  It is intermittent and it is not just a certain phone number.  You can call the phone several times back to back.  First call may go through but then the next one won't.  Then 2 more will, then won't again.   

I have been on phone with customer service both with Apple and Verizon and no one seems to know of any issues with this phone, yet I see posting and similar complaints from numerous others

I have now had 3 replacement phones...SIM card replaced twice....done hard resets, soft resets, network resets....reset the whole phone....checked the "do not disturb" to make sure was "off", put the voice and data roaming as being "on"... turned off the LTE, had Verizon disconnect my phone from the Network on their end,  then reconnect me and at same time do another network reset from my phone.......NO FIXES. 

I also have issues off and on that the phone is "searching" for service after just showing 4 bars and good service.  Usually when trying to send a text message.  Message will not got through, then phone has to do the whole search for service...then "no service"...then will allow me to retry to send message. 

Any other suggestions that haven't already been tried?  Anyone else having same issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems recievine calls on iphone 5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi mickey6576 - Let's bring back the reliable service that you should expect! I appreciate you taking so much time to attempt the numerous troubleshooting steps. To confirm is the device showing adequate service when the calls are not coming through? Is this happening indoors and out? I look forward to finally finding a resolution!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes