Promotional Credit Not Applied
H-L
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have spent hours on chats with Verizon reps about this but it is STILL not resolved. We are waiting for the $800 promotional credit for our new iPhone 13 to be applied to our account. We received the new phone in July and sent back the old one. UPS tracking confirms our old phone was sent to the Verizon Returns Center in Fort Worth at the end of July. I have reached out to Verizon several times and have been told they are "taking care of it" for me but it still isn't done. Each time I reach out, I spend literal hours giving them the same information over and over again. It's SO frustrating! Next month our bill jumps more than $100 because Verizon is making us pay for the phone they said we would get for free. Unreal!

Labels (1)
Re: Promotional Credit Not Applied
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

H-L,

Being charged for something that was supposed to be free certainly isn't okay. We want to get to the bottom of that and make sure we figure out what happened to that phone and why your credits for that haven't started. So we can do so I've sent you a private message. Please reply there when you can so we can help. 

-Andrew

0 Likes
H-L
Enthusiast - Level 1

BIG shout out to the Community team for quickly resolving my issue! Thank you!

0 Likes
spideymph

I have exactly the same problem

I trade it in two cell phones in Dec 2022 and nine months later, after 9 calls to customer service I am still struggling 

this is a business account 

thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, spideymph, I'm sorry to hear your credits haven't been applied yet. Since this is a business account, please reach out to our Business Support Team at 800-922-0204 for further assistance.

-Lauren

0 Likes
spideymph

Thank you for directing me to the same phone number I have called for 9 months and spent 9 hours talking to customer service reps that have not resolved my problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

9-months without a resolution is certainly not okay with us, spideymph. Let's see if we can help get you in-touch with someone that can assist in getting this resolved. Please be on the lookout for a private note from us.

-Joseph

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!