Promotions Not Honored
kfree1107
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need a district manager's contact information.  I switched from AT&T to Verizon in October and I have had nothing but issues.  I have not received the trade in promotion promised and now I'm being denied a rebate that I qualify for.  I went into the store and the manager put me on speaker with the rebate center and told me to let him know when they came on the line and WALKED AWAY.  He never came back.  I left the store absolutely livid and had to tell another representative to let her manager know that I left because I have another two weeks to wait.  If I had stayed and waited for him to return, I'm not entirely sure I could have kept my cool with him.  

Verizon is horrible with provided any contacts for resolution and the wait time to speak with anyone at your toll free numbers is over an hour.  I need my bill corrected, my promotions applied, and I am sick of having to be handed OST or case numbers and wait for a resolution.  This is the absolute worst experience I have ever had.

Labels (1)
Re: Promotions Not Honored
Kwminer

I’ve spent the last 6 months trying to get a 650 dollar Promotion for switching to Verizon.  I have been lied to hung up on.   I’ve been told it would be sent out.  It wasn’t.   How do you get passed customer service to someone who will honor this?

0 Likes