Purchased iPhone 7+ from Apple Annual Upgrade Plan, receipt says my VZ line access fee jumps from $20 to $40/month. Mistake?
raisinbraun

iPhone 7+ 128GB. Bought from Apple Annual Upgrade plan so that I can have applecare and because there are no incentives to buy through Verizon if you plan to upgrade regularly. (~half of $650 trade-in value on old iPhone 6 is lost if you upgrade in a year, confirmed with VZ customer support).

So, I'm not in a 2-year contract with Verizon, and I'm not getting any discounts from Verizon, and I'm buying the device on my own, so my monthly line access fee should remain at $20/month, correct? Thanks for your help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Purchased iPhone 7+ from Apple Annual Upgrade Plan, receipt says my VZ line access fee jumps from $20 to $40/month. Mistake?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to make sure everything on your bill is correct. Let's take a closer look. Please responde to the email I have sent you.

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes